PROJECT MANAGEMENT PLANS and SYSTEMS
Diversified has stringent Project Management, Quality, Safety & Health, and Environmental Protection plans in place guiding all facets of our operations. These plans are regularly reviewed and updated and improved upon to ensure that our clients receive the safest, most up to date, most reliable and innovative service available.
Our plans and systems are designed to ISO 9002 standards and include daily, fortnightly and monthly reviews and audits.
The prime objective of our project management team is to ensure that the expectations and standards of our clients are met “on time“ and “on budget“ on each and every project.
Our range of services for the installation of underground infrastructure includes:
- Underground plant location (including GPR);
- Excavation and trenching;
- Horizontal directional drilling;
- Conduit and cable laying;
- Mains laying and service installation.
- Customer property connections
- Manhole construction;
- Cable pit installations;
- Optic fibre cable hauling.
- Copper cable hauling
- LV and HV cable installations
- Traffic management; and
- Concrete, asphalt and brick paving remediation.